Neck lanyards are not just for office purposes. Laces often come in various width, texture and material, allowing manufacturers to develop designs that are fashionable and sometimes, personalized. Here are some of the top six items that people attach to their lanyards.
- Back to the olden times, the original purpose of neck lanyards is to hold whistles and pistols for sports. People attach their whistles to lanyards to avoid placing them on unclean surfaces. Until now, we can still see coaches and team leaders wearing one around their necks.
- Neck lanyards are conventionally used as ID and card holders. Companies, schools and organizations get custom made lanyards with printed logo of the name. They are also used to hold identification cards for company visitors.
- Many people like the idea of hanging their phones around their necks. The connector at the end of the lace has a detachable cord that can be inserted to cord outlet of phones. Since the device is placed in front of the owner, it provides better security than being placed in bags or pockets. It is also advisable it if the phone is frequently used. Most lanyards can also be custom made to match phone skins and covers.
- According to a research, at least 1.7 million people in America lose their car keys in a year. Keys are among the most important valuables that often get misplaced. Since they’re tiny and don’t have some sort of alarm system when lost, keys are best attached to neck lanyards.
- Today, USB and flash drive data carriers come in sleek and miniscule forms. Some USBs have a capacity of 1 terabyte, but look just about the size of a thumb. These items often carry important virtual files so they have to be protected. To secure your files, you should attach them to a lanyard. You can easily hang them on hooks so you can find them effortlessly the next time you’ll use it.
- Cameras have this hand lace, a shorter version of lanyards that secures it by wearing it around the arm. However, if you wish to free your hand while enjoying scenic view and whichever tour you’re in, attaching your camera to a lanyard is the best option. You can freely move, while having your device ready anytime you see a picture perfect spot.
With these items that lanyard can hold, it is not hard to see why more and more people are buying one for themselves. Lanyards also don’t cost a lot, even the high quality ones. You can create from scratch and have your own lanyard design come to life through cutting edge technology like heat press, embossed print, laser and dye sublimation. The print would be embedded into the material so it won’t wear off easily. You can also choose a cheaper option, which is the tubular type made with silk screen printing. This is ideal for basic type fonts and lettering. There are also a lot of modern designs for lanyards that suit the newest fashion trends.
Whether you want to start a business on lanyards, or you need to order for a group or event, The Lanyard Authority will surely provide the best quality items at wholesale prices. They have a wide range of lanyard types that would suit your needs whether you want a low-cost material, high end printing procedure or durable type of cord. They also have lanyard hardware and badge reels. They can produce retractable, breakaway, quick release, adjusters and all sorts of hook to attach at the end of your neck lanyards. Give The Lanyard Authority a call and get a free quote today.